Wednesday, May 11, 2011

More At Seven

  1. I have been undergoing some real health struggles for the past year and when I have a good day, I try to figure out what I can do to make myself feel better because while the medication has done some good, I only function at perhaps a 30% level on average for the week.  One of the things that I have looked at is my diet.  I don't eat horrible, although it could be better at times.  I don't remember where I heard about primal eating or paleo eating but I did. Yesterday I purchased a book called the Primal Blueprint and have started reading it.  Via You Tube, I found a bunch of videos by the author of the book and this one in particular I just love.  It isn't even necessarily the message that is in the video but it is the feel of it, it is the must, it just makes me want to smile and run around outside.  Needless to say, I am hoping that the way I feel about this video is an indicator of what I will feel like eating this way.  
  2. I am very much enjoying my Bible Study, Experiencing the Heart of Jesus by Max Lucado.  This week we studied Joy.  Joy was my word last year.
  3. DH went to look at a college that our 25 year old is looking at going to.  We are so very happy that he is now ready to continue his education.  I am so grateful that he and my husband are rebuilding their relationship.  DH said that as he walked around the campus he thought back to his college days and wished we had gone to the same school and could have met then.  So sweet.
  4. My mother in law continues her deterioration in health but continues to have a great attitude.
  5. Had a great Mother's Day.  My oldest son came to see me and we all had steaks that DH grilled on my new propane grill. Awesome family time.  My two sons are soooo alike and both love each other very much despite the 14 year age gap.
  6. My youngest son is now closer to 6 feet tall than he is to 5 feet.  What?!?!
  7. I worked out Friday, Saturday and Monday.  Yeah for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment