Friday, May 6, 2011

Homemade Ricotta Cheese - Looks Yummy

This is one of those things I have been wondering if I could do, I love the internet. For the full post, click the link.

Homemade Ricotta Cheese: "
finishedproduct copy

Homemade Ricotta cheese is so much fun to make! And honestly, it really does taste so much better than what you buy at the store. It’s so sweet, creamy, and very delicious. It doesn’t take any special cheese-making equipment or supplies and takes less than 15 minutes of hands on time. It would be a great project to do with your kids. They love watching the milk suddenly separate into curds and whey!
supplies

Four simple ingredients are all you need. 2 quarts of milk, 1 cup of cream, 3 tablespoons of vinegar, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt. That’s it!





"

1 comment:

  1. I've seen several recipes for this and I've been dying to try it! You may have given me the courage I needed!

    ReplyDelete