Friday, May 6, 2011

Benjamin Moore Guilford Green Living Room

By the way, did you know that there are many colours you can easily see with google images? If you google “Benjamin Moore, Guilford Green” and click ‘images’ you can see rooms painted in that colour. Try it next time you are wondering what it actually looks like painted. No, I did not know that, very cool info though.



Benjamin Moore Guilford Green Living Room: "

A few weeks ago I arrived at a client’s home in White Rock to discuss her new white kitchen including which countertops, backsplash and colours would flow with the rest of her house. When I walked into her great room, I said “Wow what colour is this green?”. She said, It’s HC-116 Guilford Green.

Colour me Happy Blog 1332


Colour me Happy Blog 1333

Photos by Maria Killam


"

No comments:

Post a Comment