Friday, May 6, 2011

Taking Five

I came upon a blog awhile back called The Gypsy Mama.  She hosts a writing party on Friday's called Five Minute Friday.  I thought it sounded like an enjoyable endeavor and so I am now taking my five minutes to write.

I had two very bad days back to back this week and really let it get to me.   I don't like the bad days but have come to accept them when they come for the most part.  This week was different and I sobbed and cried. . . .and my husband held me.  I so appreciated that and I know it was good for him to hear me cry out about how I was feeling.  I keep so many of my struggles inside because he has enough to deal with but it was good for both of us that I blew that day.  I am a very lucky woman to have such a wonderful husband and father for our son.  I tell him that often, but probably not often enough.

I had a good day yesterday and today is good.  My plan for today is bible study with my friend, grocery shop and workout at the gym.  If I can handle more, I will box up the home dec stuff and make room in the studio closet for the rainbow boxes.  If I can handle more, I will do a couple loads of laundry.  If I can handle more, I will pay some bills.  If I can handle more I'm going to go outside and enjoy the beautiful weather.

My time is coming to an end so I'm going to hurry and end this with a verse from my bible study this week.

1 Peter 4:12-13   My friends, do not be surprised at the terrible trouble which now comes to test you.  Do not think that something strange is happening to you.  But be happy that you are sharing in Christ's sufferings so that you will be happy and full of joy when Christ comes again in glory.   

No comments:

Post a Comment