Friday, June 17, 2011

10 Things In 10 Days

Ten Tasks


At Sit, Relax and Read there is a task completion party going on and it is right up my alley.  I find that if I have lists, things get done.  If I don't have lists, I forget what needs to be done.  The ten days start today and here is my list.  I also have an additional list of ten to do as well.  That is written in a separate post.  Most of what I am doing are not things that require a lot of time, they are just things that I really need to do.

  1. Clean and fill pots for new seedlings.
  2. Finish covering garden plot with cardboard.
  3. Start DS room redo.
  4. Take old magazines to recycling center
  5. Pay bills
  6. Talk to DH about what I can do to speed along the 58 gallon tank change out.
  7. Make menu plan
  8. Put files in filing cabinet
  9. Put string dividers between plants in garden
  10. Stake pepper and squash plants

2 comments:

  1. I love your list, lots of gardening-m favorite. Thanks for linking up.

    Have fun making stuff off your list.

    Cha Cha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky to be already marking things off. I am so excited to start marking things off my list!

    ReplyDelete