Friday, May 20, 2011

Seven, Seven, 7

  1. My heart has no calcium deposits in it per the Cardio Scan.  Yeah!
  2. I exercised Friday, Monday and Thursday
  3. The weather is in the 50's!  It has been in the 80's way to early for it to be so hot.  Fifty may be a bit too cool, but I don't want to be a complainer.
  4. I love, love, love, Pinterest.  When I go to my pins, I can see me.  All the things I love.  It think it would give real clarity to anyone who wants to "know" what their style is.  How do you want your home to look, just pin some things then look at the picture as a whole.  All your colors are right there.  Do you like simple or fussy.  Clean lines or look at me stuff.  It is all right there.  Awesome.
  5. I read way to many blogs, waaay too many.  I finally took the time this week to organize my reader (Google) so that all my files are up top, alphabetically arranged except for the blogs that are in my Favorite Blogs folder.  Feels so good to have that done.  I make it a point now to assign a folder to any new blog I subscribe to.  I also go through my folders regularly and unsubscribe to blogs that don't speak to me as they originally did.
  6. I am not a SciFi girl, however one of the days I was ill, I called up NetFlix on the IPAD and it recommended Torchwood to me.  So I thought what the heck, I'll fall asleep anyway (and I did) but not before I decided that I kind of liked it.
  7. There are only 13 days of school left.  Where has sixth grade gone?

1 comment:

  1. I'm getting hooked on Pinterest too. It's scary though, because I think I could spend days on end on there!

    ReplyDelete