Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My gallery wall after six months in the making!

Now this is thinking outside of the box. Gorgeous!

My gallery wall after six months in the making!: "A few months back, I posted about my garage sale chairs. My hubby decided that they had sat in my garage for far too long, and told me to get rid of them. So, naturally, I rebelled and quickly came up with something to do with them. :)

To see the entire transformation, check out the original post found HERE.

To make a long story short, I decided to create cheap picture frames out of them. Fun huh!?!

I had been searching for frames to make a gallery wall of all four of my kiddos. But since the baby was born, I haven't ventured out to the thrift stores as often as usual. And before he was born, I couldn't find the motivation to work on the project until he could be part of it.



It is the first thing that you see when you enter my home. The smallest of the photo prints are 12X18 inches. So, they are BIG. The bigger the better, right? Go big or go home, I always say.



I



The best part? Total cost of frames and prints? Less than $40.00. :) Now that's THRIFTY!



I'm linking this post to the Gallery Wall Linky Party over at The Inspired Room.
"

No comments:

Post a Comment