Friday, April 22, 2011

Christmas Rag Wreath – Christmas Idea #14

TOO CUTE AND IT LOOKS EASY AND SHE SELLS THEM IN HER ETSY SHOP

Christmas Rag Wreath – Christmas Idea #14: "
The sugar cookies are made! We made peanut butter blossoms and sugar cookies today. Tonight we are having my brother and sister over to finish decorating them. Ever since I moved out of my parents they have come over to decorate/make cookies. I’ll share pictures tomorrow!
If you are new to my blog – WELCOME! If you are a veteran – THANK YOU! Whichever you are – new or old – Thanks for following along!
Now – you may (or may not) remember the rag wreath I made for Halloween. I have made many more since then and what better time to make a wreath than Christmas? If you missed the how-to then go HERE.
Mini  Christmas Fabric Rag Wreath - 6 inches
Christmas SALE - Christmas Fabric Rag Wreath - 12 inches
Christmas SALE - Christmas Fabric Rag Wreath - 12 inches
Christmas Fabric Rag Wreath - 12 inches
Christmas Fabric Rag Wreath - 12 inches

"

No comments:

Post a Comment