1. eat an apple an hour before lunch. Studies show you will eat 187 calories less per meal. Can lose 5 pounds in a year.
2. Refrigerate canned goods that have saturated fats. Those fats will rise to the top so you can skim them off. You can lose 6 pounds a year.
3. Dilute your juice by one half. His example was cranberry juice which contained 24 pounds of sugar for a year, you could lose 6 pounds.
4. Fake a carbohydrate. Exchange one fake for a real one for one of two. You can lose 12 pounds.
5. Replace half fat in baking with applesauce. Can lose 5 pounds.
34 pounds in one year.