Sunday, November 7, 2010

Saturday Randomness

ButterYum: Saturday Randomness

This post delighted me so I thought I'd try one of my own.

--Daylight savings time YES
--We chose not to go to Mass again this week. Got to stop this pattern
--I love the SI Joint belt I bought yesterday though I wish I didn't need it.
--Saw Judge Asher on TV last night
--Have BUNCO here on Tuesday and I am so not ready for it
--People are starting to wake up around here
--I have 7 loads of laundry to do, really wish the laundry was on the second floor
--Been dreaming of a big remodel in my kitchen, I said dreaming, so perhaps I'll add dreaming of moving the laundry room upstairs. That would give me a walk in pantry area downstairs.  I like it
--Every year I think I will decorate for Thanksgiving and each year we go straight from Halloween to Christmas. Pretty sure that is going to happen again this year.
--How windy is too windy to play tennis outside?
--DH and DS gathered all the leaves into a huge compost pile, the yard looks great, the garden area has doubled in size.

That was fun. Saturday Randomness on Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment