Saturday, November 27, 2010

Saturday Randomness #3

Thanksgiving went well and was good.

Pizza Hut the next day was great too.

Found out the hypothyroidism comes from my dad's family.

Had a great visit with my adult son and adult nephew.

DH is in the spending money on Christmas that we can't really afford.

We are getting a deep freeze (see above).  I am glad we are as our refrigerator freezer is hard to use.

I am still in my pj's (it is 4:10 p.m.).  I have done laundry, planned a baby shower and talked to my mom and my sister today so I am not a total lazy bum.

It is colder in the house than it is outside.  I will be glad when the new windows get installed.

We are going to ask one of our nephews to do some odd jobs around the house for $10 and hour.  With my back situation and DH's work situation and nephew's employment situation it should be a win win situation for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment