Friday, January 21, 2011

Winter Wonderland

Winter Wonderland: "


Hello Peeps !!!

Happy Sunday !!!

How is everyone's weekend?
I made a card using the Lovely as a Tree set- my all time favorite which is so versatile. I have used this so much for a manly card but this time I thought I could do a Winter Wonderland scene. The little snowman is from the Snow Buddies. I really decorated him up with Crystal Effects and silver pearls.
I added snow sparkles around the tree. Hope you like it.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Bright Christmas
Paper: Marina Mist, Old Olive, Whisper White, SU DSP
Ink: Marina Mist, Old Olive
Accessories: grosgrain ribbon, pealrs, sparkles
Tools: dotted scaloop ribbon border punch, Neatie, dimensionals, CE, glue

Thanks, for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day stampin'
Chat
"

No comments:

Post a Comment