Friday, January 21, 2011

Build a Blossom with the 3P's

Build a Blossom with the 3P's: "

Buildablossompoppy


I just love this color combination, it is Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait and Pear Pizzazz, I call this combo the 3P's. I also used it on my Founder's Circle Swap this year.


I had some extra pieces left over from that swap that were already embossed with the Elegant Bouquet Textured Impressions Embossing Folder so I grabbed one and started the card.


The petals and leaves are stamped with the Build a Blossom stamp set W121923 or C121994 and punched out with the Blossom Petals Punch 121808. I added some Poppy Parade Poly Twill Ribbon around the whole thing.


Close Notice the center piece, I stamped the flower middle in Pear Pizzazz and layered it on a button from the Sweet Buttons Embosslit 121813. I love this embosslit, it makes layering the smaller circles so much fun!!!


You can order your Build a Blossom set and the coordinating Blossoms Petals Punch in my Online Store right now!!!


Remember~~~


Place an order of at least $45 through Sunday and get a FREE Petal Cone Kit


Christmas Cards for Sale, I have a few packages left.


Are you a Stampin' Buddie??


Barbheartsiggy




"

No comments:

Post a Comment