Thursday, October 21, 2010

InkspiredTreasures Idea

I've seen lots of uses for the owe punch and this one is really cute and so simple.
I started by creating the box with Pumpkin Pie cardstock.  Then I stamped the bats from Wicked Cool diagonally across the front of Basic Gray layer…I also stamped them diagonally across the back of the Pumpkin Pie holder (not shown).  I punched the moon with the 2 1/2 Circle Punch from So Saffron and used a sponge dauber along the edges with Tangerine Tango Ink.  The Owl silhouette was punched from Basic Black, along with the branch from the Two Step Bird Punch.  I stamped Spooky on Pumpkin Pie cardstock with Basic Black ink and punched with the Large Oval Punch.  I have a Mini Library Clip "holding" it (I really adhered it so it wasn't lost.)

No comments:

Post a Comment