Thursday, October 21, 2010

Gorgeous


I found the following entry entitled "Highway Robbery" and fell in love with the beautiful cabinet the entry was about. Would love to find something like this myself. To see the original item and to read the entire entry go to Highway Robbery.
"I finally decided on Sherwin Williams Creamy White. It’s not sexy, but I just wanted a simple color that wasn’t a passing fad and that would coordinate with anything I decided to display in it.
I didn’t distress it. I didn’t glaze it. I didn’t touch the original hardware. I straight-up painted it and I like it. :)
It’s perfect for displaying my blue and white pieces. Fun fact for ya…every piece in this cabinet with the exception of one small pitcher came from garage sales and thrift stores. I love that none of it matches, but coordinates beautifully."

No comments:

Post a Comment