so, i've been thinking of different crafts or decoration ideas where i could utilize my christmas lights all year round. and this is what i found on the interwebs.
1. cute wall hanging from me and my bucket.
2. i know, it's a long way until halloween, but isn't this crescent moon pumpkin from country living great?
3. i love this paper pennant garland from once wed.
4. amazing round string lanterns from sallygoodin.
5. this lighted piece is like lite-brite for grown-ups! from of paper and things.
6. learn to make flower lights at craftser.
7. this heart wall lamp is perfect for valentine's day! from paper, plate, and plane.
8. pretty and easy-to-make fairy light centerpiece from wandering mist.
9. these doily lights are so delicate and pretty! from the slightly obsessive bride.
hope you enjoy!